Mind Over Munchies Monthly Membership Program is a hands-on workshop and virtual support group for Jewish women who are serious about stepping up and creating a new relationship with food and with themselves – which will last for years to come. We will be using the structure of Intuitive Eating.
We’ll cover how to:
- Stop dieting (and break out of black-and-white thinking)
- Understand what hunger and satisfaction are
- Stand up to the criticism of others
- Cope with your feelings without using food
- Respect your body
- Make peace with food
- Eat nutritionally
Here is what’s included:
- Full access to my Mind Over Munchies program (value $497):
- 13 core Intuitive Eating modules
- 6 guest lectures
- 4 guided imageries/exercises
- 6 lectures on dealing with difficult thoughts and feelings
- worksheets on each module
- 2+ Q&A sessions with me each month (value $450+)
- A community WhatsApp group for the women in this program
- Most importantly: a community of like-minded women (value $invaluable)
There is a tendency to want to sign up, listen to all the recordings over and over again (binge on them), and not digest any of them, and not participate in any of the group calls (restrict). This is not going to work. You can waste your money on it, but it won’t work. The only thing that will work is to have the courage to commit to the process and participate in the group calls. I insist on a 6 month minimum commitment to be able to digest the information slowly and participate in the group calls and get support. Come joing us, let other people support you, and then see what’s next.
This isn’t just information — it’s transformation. And transformation takes time.
Sign up for this if you’re willing to commit to yourself for at least 6 months. Look inside your heart and see if you’re willing to commit for 6 months or more, and take it slowly, not going on the whole binge/restrict cycle with the program. If you can’t commit to yourself for 6 months in this program, I invite you to get 1:1 support from someone local to you.
Investment: $97 (300 nis) for each month, for a minimum of 6 months.