You might be wondering:
“What’s it like to work with Rena, and how is it different from other methods I’ve tried?”
Maybe you’re even a little skeptical?
That’s ok… I love independent thinkers 🙂
Let’s imagine we jump on a call.
You really want to get to the bottom of your:
- Late-night food/digital binges
- Negative patterns in relationships
- Self-criticism and self-esteem struggles
- Lack of progress in your business
Or anything else that leaves you wondering…
Why can’t I just let go? Why am I still stuck in this pattern?
So we start a session.
As you sit comfortably, I guide you into a quiet, reflective and safe space.
Your thinking-mind begins to slow down.
- With my gentle guidance, you start to explore, what’s really at the root of your struggles. (You see it’s often not what you think.)
- As we delve deeper in our sessions, you may be surprised to notice some deep needs or desires that have been calling for your attention, but you’ve been too busy to notice.
- Along our travels, we might even discover your inner child, and listen to what she has to teach you.
- You’ll start to uncover subconscious fears or beliefs that may be blocking you from stepping into your potential.
- Overtime, you’ll learn to tune into your body and discover what happens when you listen to its messages.
Slowly but surely you begin to unravel your story.
Your mind and body relax.
You start to understand yourself, your struggles, your patterns.
You untangle those inner battles, re-discover your self-compassion, and find resolution and closure to life-long conflicts and questions.
Are you wondering how we get to those deep places?
The main technique I use is called Focusing.
What Focusing isn’t: A tool for increasing your ability to focus on your tasks. (Although we could use Focusing to uncover what’s preventing you from focusing on your tasks. 😉 )
What Focusing is: A mind-body tool where I bring you into a state of relaxation, and you focus-in on the parts of your body that are calling for your attention. My clients often use the phrase, “When I focus on the sensation…” without even knowing what this methodology is called. Essentially, it’s a process through which you listen to your inner voice that communicates through your body.
I might also recommend:
- Non-dominant handwriting
- Guided imagery
Whatever tools it takes to access your mind, body and soul’s messages, to tap into your intuition, and get to the root of your struggles.
So you can maximize your potential, and live a life led by your deepest, truest self.
I would be honored to guide you on this inner journey,
**As of April 2021 I am available:
9:15am EDT / 4:15pm Israel
12:30pm EDT / 7:30pm Israel
8am EDT / 3pm Israel
8am EDT / 3pm Israel
Let’s start your inner journey: