In this episode I’m joined by Leah Subar.
Leah is a psychotherapist in private practice who helps individuals live a life that is vibrant, creative, and full of ZEST. Her monthly newsletter reaches people in over 10 countries – and her popular posts and articles on Linkedin are enjoyed by thousands each month. When not working with her clients or recording audios in the studio, you can find her spending time with her husband and children or baking homemade Challah-bread in her kitchen in Israel. Find out more at www.brainshapeaudio.com.
– What role your nervous system plays in your day-to-day life
– Why “going out of your comfort zone” may not be ideal
– What happens when we “bite off more than we can chew”
– How to really affect change in our nervous system
– If a person can heal on their own