“My perfectionism is getting in the way of living my life. How did you break out of it?”
So many of us struggle with perfectionism.
And I’m no different.
It has been, and still is, an interesting journey.
And I want to share that with you.
In today’s episode we’ll explore:
- Why was my podcast my “Break free from perfectionism project”
- What did the lady tell me about upside down stamps
- How to practically start working on your perfectionism today
- What realization helped me embrace my imperfection
- How to show up in the world as you. Unapologetically you.
Download my free “Tune In Journal” and accompanying guided meditation here.
For more information about my 1:1 coaching and group programs, check out renareiser.com.