Uncomfortable feelings and emotions?
Sometimes we want to run away.
We repress, numb, ignore them…
Sometimes they come out in tears, anger, overwhelm.
Often we just don’t know what to do with them.
Many of my clients have asked me recently…
“What can I do with all my feelings and emotions? What is the healthy response to emotions and feelings?”
In this week’s show I’ll share with you:
- 3 different ways to deal with emotions that work best for me and my clients.
- Why we thinking emotions will hurt us, but what they‘re really here to do
- What does it mean to “greet an emotion like it’s the first time” and why is this such a fundamental step
- How to uncover the need beneath the emotions
- What it means to be “in a relationship” with our emotions