What’s getting in our way of making a change?
We know in our minds where we want to be.
But something is blocking us from creating the life that we want.
There are so many excuses getting in our way
We may feel motivated initially, but when it fades away, we get stuck waiting for something external to get us moving.
In this episode we’ll explore:
- What is the role of inspiration to catapult change?
- How do we retain that inspiration?
- How do we bridge our heads and our hearts?
- How do we take what we know intellectually and start to live it?
- What do we do with all our excuses?
- What happens when we do?
- How do we generate our own internal inspiration?
- What are the practical steps to creating change?
Download my free “Tune In Journal” and accompanying guided meditation here.
For more information about my 1:1 coaching and group programs, check out renareiser.com.