Elul. It’s a time for teshuva, right?
So that means…it’s a time for fear?
Actually, it’s a time for LOVE.
As we learn from the words: Ani Ledodi Vedodi Li.
But how can we access that deep love and closeness?
In this episode we’ll discuss and use a guided exercise to explore:
- Why is this a time for love, not fear?
- What happens when we actually connect to Hashem and feel His closeness?
- How do we create space inside for the Shefa to come?
- What is blocking us from experiencing closeness and love?
- How do we embrace our emotions in a healthy way?
Download my free “Tune In Journal” and accompanying guided meditation here.
For more information about my 1:1 coaching and group programs, check out renareiser.com.