Loading cart contents...
What’s getting in your way of asking for help?
- I’m ashamed: “Everyone else has their lives together; why do I need it?”
- I’m scared: “Will they just give us their opinion; are they going to just listen?”
- I’m strong: “I’ll be ok I made it this far; I’ll keep going”
- I have clarity: “I’m working forward on my goals already; I know what I’m doing”
In this week’s episode we’ll explore:
- Can we feel supported by a lamppost?
- What happens when we get the support we need?
- The paradox of needing a mentor but not needing coaching.
- Why is it so hard to ask for help?
- What’s it got to do with your feminine energy?