How often do we compare ourselves to people around us?
Is it just a bad case of comparisonitis? Or is there something deeper going on?
Anyone who knows me well will have guessed the answer.
Of course, there’s a deeper cause of comparisonitis. But what is it?
In this episode, we dig a little deeper and explore:
- Why do we compare ourselves to others?
- What is the root of comparing ourselves?
- How does this differ from person to person?
- What has this got to do with unmet needs?
- What is our misconception about needs?
- What is the definition of “needs”?
- What happens when we tap into our needs?
- When do needs become problematic?
- What happens when we go into our hearts and bodies?
- What happens when you listen to your own needs?
- How does this affect how we relate to other people?
- How does this impact other behaviors?
- How does this connect to the time period we’re in?
Download my free “Tune In Journal” and accompanying guided meditation here.