We all have areas in our life where we struggle.
And often we resort to a good old kvetch.
(Which sometimes is needed) but often is the default for lack of a better tool!
And then everyone starts firing their advice and opinions at us – Oi vey. That doesn’t help either.
Why is this?
What do we really need when we’re struggling?
I know what I need.
Tune into this week’s episode to understand
– Why we get sucked into the kvetch klub and what’s the alternative
– Where’s the potential for change really found?
– What helped us improve our erev Shabbos rush, and what’s the underlying principle
– The difference between kvetching and coaching
– Why do we want to cry when everyone shoots their opinions and advice at us, and what would be more helpful
Download my free Tune In Journal and Guided Meditation. It’s 8 simple steps to guide you through your specific struggle, to access your inner wisdom: https://renareiser.com/tune-in-journal/
For more information about my 1:1 coaching and group programs, check out renareiser.com.
To download this episode as an article, click here.