When you experience an “out-of-place” emotion, do you:
1) Tell yourself to “toughen up.” and just “keep marching on”?
2) Embrace each emotion with gentle compassionate listening and curiosity?
Most of us will instinctively respond like number 1:
Why is that?
- When did we become so tough on ourselves?
- How can we get out of this survival mode and start to create,connect and thrive?
- What if the compassionate mode isn’t so far beyond us?
- What if you could access it with a little guidance
Tune into this week’s podcast to find answers to these questions and…experience a practical guided compassion exercise.