In this week’s episode we answer the following question about BODY ACCEPTANCE:
“On the one hand, I totally connect to the whole positive body image thing. No matter my weight, I can accept my body.
When I exercise, it’s out of love not to change it. But on the other hand, I would like to be a few pounds less.
Is that a contradiction? Have I fallen into diet culture?
What am I not getting? I feel like it’s not black and white. But I can’t seem to find the middle ground. So now I’m not doing anything. help me figure this out.”
In the show, we’ll explore:
- How to find the middle ground between body acceptance and wanting to change?
- What happens when we try to control outcomes?
- How is this similar to parenting?
- Why following a food plan doesn’t have to contradict body acceptance?
- How does exercise look when it’s not just to change your body?
- Why is flexibility so central?
Download my free “Tune In Journal” and accompanying guided meditation here.
For more information about my 1:1 coaching and group programs, check out renareiser.com.
Join EMERGE, my upcoming body image program here.