Getting over 30,000 downloads on my podcast is really exciting.
I’ve put a lot of work into my podcast over the last almost three years…and it is gratifying to see the numbers go up.
It’s a way to celebrate together with you, my listeners, and say THANK YOU for being here on this journey.
Here comes the BUT.
Is it really about the numbers?
In this episode we’ll explore:
- The real reason and motivation behind my podcast
- How outside feedback can be gratifying in some circumstances
- Where encouragement should really come from
- How to fill ourselves up from the inside
- Areas in your life where you’re holding on to an external measure of success
Download my free “Tune In Journal” and accompanying guided meditation here.